Thursday, February 26, 2009

Now on to something new...

First of all I'd like to wish everyone luck on the concert tomorrow night, i'm sure it will be great!!!

It's really nice to have the first assignment finished with a resulting work that I am very happy about, but this means I now have to start assignment number 2. After thinking it over I definitely want to attept a piece for concert band. I know that there is a lot of work to it but I think i'm up for the challenge. Plus the GCB TerraNova program competition is a very good incentive! I have many years of concert band experience and I hope that this will transfer itself into my composition. I'm still thinking over some ideas for this project but I hope that over the weekend I can get something started.

-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment